Lutheran Church of the Cross was started in 1959 with several families. The new congregation was helped financially by several congregations. The church was incorporated under the name Lutheran Church of the Cross (ELCA) in 1964. We have had four pastors in our 50+ year history. LCC is a small but mighty congregation. In 1975 a new educational building was dedicated. In 1999 LCC added additional classrooms, cosmetic improvements and American Disabilities Act compliance. In December 2005 the majority of the renovation was completed. Pastor Philip Reimers started as our fourth pastor in 2005 and has helped us grow in faith, stewardship and numbers. During his call to LCC we joined a new synod, Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (LCMC).
We are a Christ-centered, Bible-believing family of disciples rooted within the Christian Church which finds its center in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ; grounded on the Word of God, the Bible; and led by the spirit. We are evangelical (“sent” into the world in witness and service to Christ and His Word).
As people of Church of the Cross, we proclaim the love of Jesus Christ in all we do for the glory of God.
A vehicle donation to Church of the Cross will provide us the valuable support we need to continue our ministry. We are grateful for to all that donate.