The Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado is the ONLY statewide non-profit exclusively dedicated to brain injury. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for people with brain injuries by connecting survivors with resources to help navigate the path of rehabilitation.
Your generous donation will help us to continue the following programs:
- Recreation Programs: Challenge By Choice – Week-long educational, social and recreational and creative opportunities for adults with brain injury
- Brain Injury Professional Networks (BIPNs) – Groups of providers who work together to enhance the system of supports for survivors across the state
- Colorado Adult TBI Connections – Application intake and eligibility determination for the state-wide program which provides care coordination and services to adults who have sustained a TBI
- Colorado Youth Brain Injury Connections – A program of the Colorado Traumatic Brain Injury Trust Fund, state-wide intake and referral of youths in the community with any type of brain injury to receive care coordination and educational navigation
- Conference– Annual educational event and networking opportunity for individuals with brain injuries, families and professionals
- Community Outreach & Education – Presentations, exhibits, and seminars to encourage prevention and increase public awareness of brain injury
- Energy Outreach Colorado (EOC) – Financial assistance with heating and electricity bills for individuals and families facing life changes after brain injury
- Information and Resources – Support, information and referral
- Head Strong – Quarterly publication including brain injury related articles, news, and information on state-wide events and meetings
- Pikes Peak Challenge – Annual hike to the summit of Pikes Peak to increase brain injury awareness and raise money to support our programs
- Public Policy – State and federal legislative advocacy to encourage policies for brain injury prevention and establishment of an organized system of care, which includes appropriate services and benefits for persons with brain injury
- Resource Directory – Database of brain injury related resources, available for public access on our website
- Support Groups – State-wide meetings to provide education, recreation, and emotional support to individuals with brain injury, family members, and friends.