CAR DONATIONS IN COLORADO
Instead of selling your car, donate a car in Colorado to a charity of your choice!
In Colorado, car donation is easy. With simplistic pickup and free towing, we take all the work out of donating your car. We accept a variety of vehicles, including running and non-running cars, trucks, SUVs, and RV’s. Upon pick up, you will receive your tax-deductible receipt for your car donation.
Give back to those in need and make a difference with your vehicle donation in Colorado
Donating your car in Colorado is a great way to help others in need. Your unused or unwanted car can be a great resource for a charity of your choice. Charities use your car donation in Colorado to fund many programs. They may sell the vehicle at auction, salvage it for parts, make improvements to further their programs, or even donate to needy individuals for transportation.
DONATING A CAR IN COLORADO IS SIMPLE:
- Choose a charity to receive your car donation in Colorado
- Arrange for free pickup of your donated car
- Receive your tax deduction receipt through our automated system for your car donation in Colorado
- Feel good that your car donation is helping someone in need in Colorado
MORE REASONS TO DONATE A CAR IN COLORADO
- No time wasted having to sell your car
- We accept most vehicles, running or not
- We do all the paperwork so you don’t have to
- Donating cars and unwanted vehicles in Colorado is an easy choice once you know all the benefits
- We accept car donations in all major Colorado cities including Denver and Colorado Springs
- For a full list of cities where we accept donations, please look below.
CAR DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED IN THESE COLORADO CITIES
Akron, Alamosa, Allenspark, Almont, Anton, Antonito, Arboles, Arvada, Aspen, Aurora, Avon, Bailey, Basalt, Bayfield, Bellvue, Berthoud, Black Hawk, Blanca, Boulder, Breckenridge, Briggsdale, Brighton, Broomfield, Brush, Buena Vista, Burlington, Byers, Calhan, Campo, Canon City, Carbondale, Cascade, Castle Rock, Cedaredge, Centennial, Central City, Cherry Hills Village, Cheyenne Wells, Cimarron, Clark, Clifton, Coaldale, Collbran, City, Colorado Springs, Commerce City, Copper Mountain, Cortez, Cowdrey, Craig, Crawford, Creede, Crested Butte, Cripple Creek, Cuchara, Del Norte, Delta, Denver, Dillon, Dinosaur, Dolores, Dove Creek, Durango, Eads, Eagle, Eaton, Edgewater, Edwards, Empire, Englewood, Erie, Estes Park, Evans, Evergreen, Fairplay, Federal Heights, Firestone, Flagler, Florence, Florissant, Fort Collins, Fort Garland, Fort Lupton, Fort Morgan, Fountain, Fowler, Fraser, Frederick, Frisco, Fruita, Georgetown, Glendale, Glenwood Springs, Golden, Granby, Grand Junction, Grand Lake, Granite, Grant, Greeley, Green Mountain Falls, Greenwood Village, Greenwood Vlg, Gunnison, Gypsum, Haxtun, Hayden, Hesperus, Holly, Holyoke, Hot Sulphur Springs, Hotchkiss, Howard, Hugo, Idaho Springs, Idalia, Ignacio, Joes, Johnstown, Julesburg, Keenesburg, Keystone, Kit Carson, Kremmling, La Jara, La Junta, La Veta, Lafayette, Lake City, Lake George, Lakewood, Lamar, Laporte, Larkspur, Las Animas, Leadville, Limon, Lindon, Littleton, Loma, Lone Tree, Longmont, Louisville, Loveland, Lucerne, Lyons, Mack, Mancos, Manitou Springs, Mc Coy, Meeker, Meredith, Mesa, Minturn, Monarch, Monte Vista, Montrose, Monument, Morrison, Mosca, Nathrop, Naturita, Nederland, New Castle, Northglenn, Norwood, Oak Creek, Olathe, Ordway, Ouray, Pagosa Springs, Palisade, Palmer Lake, Paonia, Parachute, Parker, Parshall, Penrose, Phippsburg, Pine, Pitkin, Placerville, Poncha Springs, Powderhorn, Pueblo, Rangely, Red Feather Lks, Redstone, Rico, Ridgway, Rifle, Rocky Ford, Rye, Saguache, Salida, San Acacio, San Luis, Sedalia, Sheridan, Silt, Silver Thorne, Silverthorne, Silverton, Simla, Snowmass Village, Snowmass, South Fork, Springfield, Steamboat Spgs, Steamboat Springs, Sterling, Stoneham, Strasburg, Stratton, Superior, Telluride, Thornton, Timnath, Trinidad, Twin Lakes, Vail, Victor, Walden, Walsenburg, Ward, Watkins, Westcliffe, Westminster, Weston, Wheat Ridge, Whitewater, Windsor, Winter Park, Wolcott, Woodland Park, Wray, Yampa, Yuma
How to Sign Your Colorado Title For Car Donation
How to Sign My Colorado Title
How to sign your Colorado title:
- Print your name and sign the title as the seller.
All sellers must print and sign their name EXACTLY as it appears on the front of the title. Make sure to sign only in the Sellers Section.
- Print Cars Helping Charities in the Buyer’s Section. Cars Helping Charities is the car donation agent for your designated charity.
Things to Remember When Signing Your Colorado Title
- Sign your title exactly as your name is listed on the front of the title. Be careful to use the full name listed on the front including initials.
- If you have a lien listed on your title then we need the lien to be signed off on the title or you must call the financial institution to obtain a lien release letter.
- If more than one owner is listed please look at how the owner’s names are listed on the front of the title to determine who needs to sign :
- First Owner OR Second Owner: Only one owner needs to sign the title.
- First Owner AND Second Owner: Both owners need to sign the title.
- First Owner AND/OR Second Owner: Both owners need to sign the title.
- First Owner Second Owner: Both owners need to sign the title.
Don’t Ever Do These Things
- NEVER use whiteout.
- NEVER sign in the Buyers Section
- NEVER use red or colored ink. Use only black and/or blue ink.
- NEVER rip, tear, or manipulate your title.
- NEVER cross out or write over on your title. If you make a mistake give us a call, so we can help you correct it.
Still not sure how to sign your title? Give us a call or send us a message here and we’ll walk you through it.