Sister Carmen Community Center provides assistance to residents of East Boulder County who are in need, without discrimination.
Our goals are to ensure that the residents of Lafayette, Louisville, Superior, and Erie have food and other basic necessities, to prevent homelessness by offering services that help to relieve financial stressors, and to encourage low-income individuals to become economically stable.
At Sister Carmen Community Center, we promise to:
1. Make Sister Carmen Community Center a hate free zone.
2. Serve without discrimination.
3. Act and speak with honesty, accuracy, and truthfulness.
4. Strive to understand and respect during all aspects of communication.
5. Create a climate of caring and mutual understanding
6. Respect privacy and confidentiality.
7. Accept responsibility for consequences for our own communication and actions—even if the impact was unintentional.
Sister Carmen Community Center provides the following services to the residents of Lafayette, Louisville, Superior, and Erie: Nutrition & Healthy Living, Individual & Family Advocacy, Children’s Services, and a Thrift Store.