Do I need to submit paperwork to the IRS to receive a tax deduction for my donated car/vehicle?

Yes. We will provide you the necessary paperwork to submit to the IRS or your CPA/Tax Preparation Professional.

More Tax Filing Info

Posted in: Tax Deduction and Proceeds FAQs

Donating Is Easy!

A few seconds of your time can make a big impact for your charity!

What Donors are Saying
SiteTrust Network Approved